PEAK CAMPUS LAUNCHES ENHANCED PROPERTY WEBSITE PLATFORM
Feb 02, 2018
ATLANTA, GA (February 2, 2018) –Peak Campus, one of the nation’s leading student housing developers and operators, has launched an enhanced property website platform with industry-leading partner, LeaseLabs.
This digital platform enhancement provides many benefits to renters, parents and clients alike, including:
- Expanding service levels with a full-service and award-winner partner
- Creating a better renter experience with more effective and competitive sites, specifically:
- Improved Designs
- Multiple-image, home page rotating galleries
- Looping videos on home pages
- Online review integration
- Dynamic Number Insertion (DNI) for accurate lead tracking data
- Improved floor plan designs
- Improved interactive location maps
- Instagram feeds and more
- Improved User Experience (UX)
- Mobile-first, Scrolling Page Architecture (SPA) designs- scroll through an entire website, all on one page, full site load.
- Quick-click, locations for specials, portals, and documents
- Sticky call-out buttons and easy-to-read icons
- Prioritized content display based on digital user tracking
- Building a scalable and sustainable platform with more design variations and greater client flexibility
- Improved Designs
Steven Ozbun, President and Managing Partner at LeaseLabs shared, "We love partnering with management companies who take such pride in taking things to the next level. Working with the Peak Campus team was a very exciting and smooth experience. We were really able to flex our creative and advanced marketing skills as a team. We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with or a better final product."
“We’re delighted to upgrade the user experience across almost 100 property websites,” said Allison Weber, Vice President of Marketing at Peak Campus. “We believe the new sites not only offer a better visual design, but enhanced functionality built for the needs and behaviors of our target demographic.”
LeaseLabs is a multifamily innovation powerhouse. Driven by more than 100 creators, designers, and thinkers, the Full Stack Marketing agency was founded in 2008 for the sole purpose of providing strategic marketing, creative, and technology services within the multifamily vertical.
The LeaseLabs team is comprised of seasoned apartment and digital experts, bringing more than 30 years of experience within the multifamily housing industry to their clients. From inbound marketing know-how, lead generation, reputation management, branding, web development, and much more--they are your go-to strategic marketing partner.
Human-centered values propel the LeaseLabs vision forward to create brands that establish emotional connections, launch innovative trend-setting marketing campaigns, and develop award-winning websites. Learn more at www.LeaseLabs.com.
ABOUT PEAK CAMPUS
Peak Campus, operating through a group of affiliated companies, is an institutional-grade property management and development company based in Atlanta, Georgia, focused exclusively on the student housing industry. The companies' experienced professionals offer an unmatched ability to execute on strategies consistent with the goals and long-term investment strategies of its partners. The Companies have developed over 15,000 beds of purpose-built student housing, and currently manage over 48,000 beds, with a combined valuation of more than $3.0 billion for investors nationwide, making them the second largest private operator in the United States. For more information about Peak Campus and its affiliates' full array of real estate solutions, please visit www.PeakCampus.com.